Out Of Hours
Here you can find information on what to do if you become unwell outside of our opening hours.
IN AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 999
If you would like non-emergency medical advice out of hours when the surgery is closed you can call NHS 111.
7 Day Access Service
Call: 0161 934 2827 for evening; week-end and bank holiday appointments.
- 6.30pm – 8pm Monday to Friday
- 10am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday
Appointments will be in a GP Practice in the Oldham area.
- NHS 111 is a free-to-call, non-emergency, medical helpline operating in England. The service is part of the country’s NHS telephone triage and advice services
- Available 24 hours-a-day, the NHS 111 Service is intended for ‘urgent but not life-threatening’ health issues
- Provided nationwide, you are able to pick up the phone at any location in England and Scotland and ring 111 and receive the same level of care.
- The service is available for urgent healthcare assessment and you will be directed to the most suitable local service for your needs. If you are unsure which healthcare service you need to visit, the NHS 111 service will signpost you to the most appropriate care for your condition, for example, GP, local pharmacy, Walk-in-Centre, community-based services, A&E or an emergency ambulance response.